I will remember you,
[html]

Honey-colored eyes travelled back to the young woman as she mumbled a few things under her breath. Alexey couldn’t help but feel a little silly for doubting the Acer in the first place. It was no secret that the multi-hued wolfess was a trouble maker, but she most definitely wasn’t a liar. Cercelee eventually spoke up, confirming everything that Firefly had been saying. Lexey’s breath caught in her throat as the Rosea provided further information concerning her two siblings; Adelaida and Sankor had joined Dahlia de Mai? She had no problem believing that her brother would do such a thing, but what had gotten into Adelaida?

“Adelaida joined too?” She already knew the answer to that question, but it all seemed so unreal. The tawny femme didn’t know how she would react upon seeing her two siblings. A part of her was happy, of course, but another part held a slight grudge against the both of them. Adelaida had pushed her away without thinking twice about it, and Sankor had been away for far too long.

She forced a smile upon her lips, as if trying to push all negative thoughts aside. Easier said than done. “My trip went well. It felt good to see my mother again.” At least I visit her once in a while, unlike some people. Alexey couldn’t help but feel a little bitter every time her parents were brought up. She had seen her father leave this world, unlike her two siblings who had avoided it. And now, it seemed she was the only one taking care of their remaining parent.

Taking a deep breath, the Koios femme turned her attention back to the two ladies standing before her. “I can see a lot of things have changed during my absence.” she said, eyeing the pregnant girl. “Obviously, Firefly needs to go on a diet.” Her demeanor emanated playfulness. Alexey wasn’t the type to apologize for her behavior towards the Acer. Instead, she chose to move on and treat Firefly like the good friend she was; hoping that the woman would forgive her.

“Did I miss anything else?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread