I will remember you,
Firefly shifted her gaze between the two figures as she waited for them to come about and end their polite little chitchat, just the type of normal conversation she would have been expected to have with the returning packmate, except it all seemed rather pointless and redondent to the Acer. It was apparant that Alexey's trip had been fine, she hadn't been mauled by any creature and she looked to be well enough. Whatever she'd been about herself doing wasn't of any concern to Firefly and since Alexey hadn't informed the bronze and gold women of her leaving before she'd left then Firefly wouldn't ask too much about it. If Alexey wouldn't care enough neither would Firefly.

The dull chatter seemed to go on and on in her eyes so the bronzen lady let out a jaw cracking yawn, her teeth glittering dully before she snapped her maw shut and smirked. "Ade I think may have been handed to the wolves in a manner of speaking. She was none too pleased to meet a fellow packmate, kindof sad really, it wasn't like I was going to maul her or anything for saying hello." though the thought had crossed her mind when her swollen abdomen had been brought into light. The emerald eyes of the Sadira woman glittered with mischief as she flicked her tail back and forth lightly like a feline relaxed in it's own skin.

Blah, blahm blah went the chatter again as Firefly pressed her ears back slightly and rolled her eyes at the pointless words of family and how her time had been spent. Such dull conversation, the women could atleast talk about something a little more lively and entertaining atleast. She let out a soft sigh as she watched the snow drift back and forth from the brush of her tail across the soft powdery crystals. So dull, so boring.. so Cercelee.

When the conversation had turned back to her Firefly's eyes had lit up like little neon flames as she bared her fangs lightly at the other woman in disgust. "Nothing's changed that can't be expected to happen over time.." she growled, shifting her weight from one paw to the other as she narrowed her eyes to mere slits and gave fair warning. "Soon enough you wouldn't have to worry about if I need to go on a diet or not.." and of course she'd be the center of attention to all the pathedic little males again, if she wanted it or not. Firefly shook her head at the two woman and just dared them to continue on the topic.

Messages In This Thread