Am I standing still?
[html]

She seemed nice enough, Jasper decided, though it was more like deciding that she was safe enough to go near. He moved finally, as she began to speak, making his way toward the odd girl and the swing. "I'm not too tired." He assured her quietly, straying away from remarking on the question of him being strong enough. His father has been strong, not just physically, and Jasper knew that he would never be able to claim strength. Even so, it felt good to think that he might be able to do something useful for once, even if it was just pushing someone on a swing. She'd be happy, he hoped, and he couldn't think of anything that might go horribly wrong. She'd stood and bounced and shaken the swing enough already that he was almost certain that it wouldn't break or fall away from the tree.

"I'm Jasper." He told her quietly, finally stopping when he reached the side of the swing. "Jasper de le Poer." And for a moment, only a brief moment, the young man smiled. "You should hold on so you don't fall off." He told her finally, nodding his head to assure himself that it was the best thing for her. He moved then, from her side, and made his way to the back of the swing, looking for a moment in an attempt to decide what the best way to push her would be. Pulling the ropes each time meant it would snap back and essentially stop her, which really only left actually touching her. "Are you ready?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread