boys over flowers
Good place to end probably?[html]

we prey as wolves among the sheep
and slit the necks of soldiers while they sleep

Her grasp on his wrist kept him grounded and for a moment he wanted to angrily break her fingers away from him. He didn’t care what she said. He really would kill that damned coyote. But he needed to breathe. It was Savina before him, and he knew he could never intentionally hurt her. He listened to what she said and then wrapped his own arms around her when she took him into an embrace. "Savina," he breathed through clenched teeth. "I promise I won’t go there," he told her with every intention of keeping that promise. But if Hybrid ever crossed paths with Apollo outside the piked borders…

"I need to go to my dad. I need to talk to him," he told her, shaking his head slowly. He had never had the greatest relationship with Pilot, but he knew he needed to be there for him. He wasn’t sure who else Pilot had to turn to, aside from Savina. He just needed to make sure he was okay. "Forgive me," he said to her, breaking away from the embrace of her arms and making his way towards the door. "I’m glad your doing better," he added as he turned to face her. "I need to see him, and then I’ll be back," and then he turned to find his father.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread