let your dreams take wing
[html]
Shore!

Watching Ryan tenderly stroke her daughter filled Savina with a strong warmth. Someday she wanted to experience that too. She had always hoped that one day she would be lucky enough to be a mother and start a little family of her own. Though until recently that hope had been nothing more than a fantasy. The femme had never had any suitors before Kansas. But now that the two of them were mates, perhaps her hope would finally be realized. Though she had yet to talk to her beloved about such things. Part of her was a little nervous to, afraid he might not want that. Though she tried her best not to be so pessimistic.

"Of course. I understand completely." Savina also rose to her feet and followed Ryan towards the door. It seemed to her like their reunion had been all too short, but she understood. Valkyrie was probably no more than a few days old. To keep her safe and warm was of the utmost importance and she wouldn't question her friend's thoughts. "I would really like that. That time will come before you know it," she said smiling. Naniko's pups had shot up almost overnight it seemed. "I'm really glad you came Ryan. Have a safe trip home." The Italian fey hugged her friend tight and then watched as she and her daughter set off back towards the clan.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread