First Day of My Life
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Cercelee hesitated, he saw it. Crestfallen, he waited for her to retract her offer, to pretend the tension between them was nothing, to deny that they cared. But... she didn't. Hope rose inside his chest, welling up as she looked him square in the eyes and repeated it. Now there was the confident little lady he knew and... loved...

The familiar lop-sided smirk began to play on his lips, his pale eyes sparkling. "You do know what you're getting yourself into, m'dear... I sleep my days away, I'll eat you out of house and home, I'm the laziest wolf in the pack... But it's too late, now." He finished drawling, and rose to his paws, slowly closing the distance between them. His heart was racing, but he couldn't let his nerves show now - it was his chance to seize the day.

Pacing in slow circles around her, the big wolf leaned in close to whisper in her ear as he walked past. "It's too late to take it back and pretend it didn't happen, Cer. Now you're stuck with me. I'll be living in your home, always near you. You can't hide your problems from me, and I can't run away from you. And nobody... gets to see you... unless I let them..." He gave her ear a little teasing nip before circling again, gazing down at her deep navy-blue eyes, like a starless night sky, or the deepest waters of the ocean. Would he be that possessive? Well... Cer was an independent young lady, and she could certainly boss him around whenever she pleased. But Slay wasn't entirely joking -- if he was to stay with her, then he wanted a say in her life, too. He wanted to be more than just her friend. And if she was giving him this opportunity, then...

"...you'll be mine, forever..."

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]

Messages In This Thread