First Day of My Life
[html]
Mate icons now or should Slay be all formal and “pop the question” XD

He broke from his frozen stance and quickly closed the distance that spanned between them. The male circling made her dizzy, in a happy way she couldn’t remember feeling before. How had they gotten to this? From casting aside their friendship in a fit of anger to staring in each other’s eyes, planning a life together? Her head swam and her heart pounded in her chest. When she felt the nip on her ear she felt as if she would melt. Everything was falling into place, all the silly senseless flirting they had done with each other since that first day. Cercelee was beginning to think perhaps none of it had been so senseless afterall.

His eyes were locked into her and she broke into a grin, mirroring his own. Slowly she brought her nose closer to his until they were touching, flicking her tongue out quickly to graze his lips and nose before quickly withdrawing again. Dealing with males, especially in this fashion, was not something she had experience with and it was all she could do to keep from giggling happily and foolishly. "I’ll be yours, for as long as you want… but you know what you’re getting into right?"

The both had their faults that the other would have to acknowledge and accept, and perhaps their would even be disagreements along the way but to Cer that was not currently a possibility, nothing could curb her joy. Teasingly she spoke, her eyes glittering at the two toned male. "I can deal with all that, though the pack might not like it so much if you keep me locked up all the time. However you know this means that it’s just me and you… no one else… we’ll have to curb the flirting…"Her voice was teasing, but part of it was honest. She could stand a little, if it was all in fun and games, but to ever feel she was second best in his mind, even if only for a second, that just would not do. "I need a lot of attention you know... and I have a lot of duties… you will have to share me sometimes…"The white lady drew closer, leaning her head against his broad shoulder, his fur thick and warm against her face. "You still want me forever?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread