First Day of My Life
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OoC: *nods* ^_^

It was a happiness he was unaccustomed to, being able to stare deeply into her navy-blue eyes and not have to look away, to even blink. He had never really thought about how transfixing, how powerful, that gaze really was... She could pin him in place with just the right look, and he would not move a muscle. She may be smaller than him, half his size even, but she clearly had limitless power over him... and for some strange logic, that made him even happier.

"...My ice queen," he murmured pleasantly, leaning into her kiss. "Snow-white dove, with eyes like the brightest cobalt," he whispered, exhaling his warm breath against her pointed ear, before running his fangs through her thick ruff. "My mate is the most gorgeous wolf in the pack, in all the lands..." His heart raced at the small intimacies, his silver tongue acting of its own accord. He would be far too embarrassed to speak these sweet nothings in public - these were private, for her and her alone. He couldn't help but compliment her - he had kept his true feelings swept under the rug for so long, it was a relief to say all the things he wanted to.

Sweeping away from their embrace, and feeling a tug at his chest that already made him yearn to return, the big male smiled widely - she had accepted his 'official' proposal. He had a mate! His elated mind didn't bother to consider what could happen if she ever grew tired of his antics, or outgrew his lack of maturity - she would be his, forever, no matter what. "If this is to be our den- our love-nest if you will! -you simply must show me around." His crowing voice boomed in the enclosed space, scoring an echo in the high rafters as he whirled about, entering the wide room with the stained glass. "Do we store food here? Have you alerted the pack that they should seek you here? May I see your bedchamber, my dovely...?" The last request was accompanied by a wicked grin, as he bounded back to her side, eager to feel her warmth again. This morning the two of them had been ready to fall apart, fragile and broken - and somehow, they had pieced themselves into one whole being, better than they had begun.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]

Messages In This Thread