seeing myself this way, I am a monster I believe
[html]
http://i25.tinypic.com/14y5pg6.png); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 494px; outline-color: rgb(154, 154, 154); outline-style: solid; outline-width: 1px; background-color: rgb(104, 214, 235);">
     Sounds good. Thanks for starting. :]

A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.
     Tayui had been waiting for her sister; half waiting for the girl's arrival, half dreading it would never come. But at the same time, if one could divide a whole into three halves (which one could not, as she had explained to Claudius two days ago), another part of her would have believed her sister had intended to arrive all along, wholly believing and never doubting the pale female's intentions. The part of her that believed in her sister had told the puppies all about Aurèle, and the part of her that was still wary had warned the puppies she might not come. But it had been for nought; Aurèle was here, and if they were lucky, she had brought a snack.

Tayui gathered the four puppies up in her arms, wrapping herself with the fur of a bear which she had been using as a cross between a coat and a blanket the past few days. She bundled the puppies in a fur of their own, and set them in a sled she'd managed to salvage from Halifax a few weeks prior. After this, she took off her cloak and set it over the puppies, tutting disapprovingly when Attila began to chew on it. For the sled, she had managed to fashion a handle with leather, braided and sturdy. This would be her first outing with the puppies, and each of them intoned their opinions of the current situation in their own way. Claudius did not approve, and he made it obvious by baying like a donkey. Noir seemed to be mumbling something contentedly, and Ocèane and Attila seemed to be enjoying the ride.

It did not take long to reach the border, and when she did, she saw that Aurèle had indeed brought something to eat. Tayui grinned as she neared, calling out a cheerful “hello!” before ducking through a large hole in the fence and meeting her sister on the other side. “Aurèle, it's good to see you again!” Tayui grinned, then shook her head with a chuckle. “I'd give you a hug, but my hands are a bit full at the moment,” she noted, sticking her tongue out in jest. At this point, Claudius decided to poke his head through the opening at the top, and was promptly pushed down by Attila, who shouted a garbled greeting of his own, then dove back under the furs to hide.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread