seeing myself this way, I am a monster I believe
[html]
http://i25.tinypic.com/14y5pg6.png); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 494px; outline-color: rgb(154, 154, 154); outline-style: solid; outline-width: 1px; background-color: rgb(104, 214, 235);">
     Sure :]

A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.
     There was a short pause, after which Aurèle replied, quickly enough. Tayui shrugged, then nodded, but said nothing, for there was nothing that needed to be said. Again, she had to resist the urge to stick out her tongue at her sister; she could be so uptight sometimes! Or perhaps Tayui had simply loosened up a little now that she had puppies. In reality, it should be the opposite, but something about the children made her feel young again. It wasn't as though Tayui still fancied herself to be as young as her children, but rather, felt as though she could empathize with her children. Or, she hoped she could -- she did not wish to turn out to be too stern. She just wanted to be a mother, whatever that meant.

She pulled the sleigh along behind her, pausing every so often to check at all the puppies were accounted for and still wrapped in the furs or when she hit a bump. They reached the rocks after ten minutes of walking, slowly making their way south through the trees. As predicted, the rocks were covered in a great deal of snow, and she would have missed them entirely if she did not know the area as well as she did. She recognized the strangely-shaped oak tree which she recalled to be a few steps away from the rocks. If they dug around a bit, they should be able to find the rocks and have a suitable enough picnic.

“Well, this is it. We'll have to clear the snow off, and that will take some time, but it will be worth it,” she noted. There were trees surrounding the area, but few directly beside the rocks. As a result, there was no wind and plenty of sun. She glanced over at her sister, grinning quietly. She knelt down beside the sleigh, gave the furs a small poke and was rewarded with a silly squeal. It seemed as though someone was a little ticklish. She pulled back the furs and ran her hand down each of the puppies' backs quickly, then nodded quickly. She addressed them quickly, told them to remain in the sled for the time being, covered them back up, and then set to work. They would have their picnic soon enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread