seeing myself this way, I am a monster I believe
[html]
http://i25.tinypic.com/14y5pg6.png); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 494px; outline-color: rgb(154, 154, 154); outline-style: solid; outline-width: 1px; background-color: rgb(104, 214, 235);">
A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.
     There was a slight lull, a quiet pause as the two sisters began stripping the creature of its hide. Tayui worked methodically, having done this enough times for it to be second nature. Although Tayui realized this was not necessary -- stripping the animal of its fur -- she still did it anyways. It was soothing. Calming. She paused for a moment, clawed hand poised, hovering over the animal's stomach, then -- smiled. He glanced to where Aurèle was seated, letting out a small laugh at her sister's words. “Especially since our mother had two litters side by side,” Tayui noted. Only a short time after Tayui and her siblings had been born, it seemed as though another litter was on its way. Tayui supposed that was the reason they had been all so independent -- and the second litter so dependent on their mother. Tayui would often wander off and find someone to talk to -- usually a ghost, and usually their aunt Lys -- while Barthélémy would generally hide in the den and Aurèle would run off to do... whatever it was she did. Tayui wasn't sure what her sister had been up to when they were kids, but she suspected it had something to do with their other brother, Tobias. Tayui saw him the most of all her siblings, even if just in passing.

She glanced over her shoulder to see the four puppies frolicking about the rock. Noir was nuzzling her pink octopus affectionately, while Attila and Claudius were rolling around in the rock, sliding down the edge that was covered in ice. Ocèane seemed to be watching their antics in amusement, offering her own thoughts to both her siblings, Tayui, and Aurèle every so often. A rambunctious little group. Tayui chuckled. How fitting. She glanced back to her sister, frowning. She paused, then asked, “do you know what happened to all of them? Bart, Ueli, Tobias, Éloise...?” She trailed off, wondering if her sister might know -- “you were still there after I... left...?” Perhaps she would.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread