seeing myself this way, I am a monster I believe
[html]
http://i25.tinypic.com/14y5pg6.png); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 494px; outline-color: rgb(154, 154, 154); outline-style: solid; outline-width: 1px; background-color: rgb(104, 214, 235);">
A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.
     In such a short time, everything had changed. Tayui could barely remember how cheerfully she had greeted her sister when she met up with her today. The time spent in Aurèle's company always seemed to reverse itself. It could begin one way, but it would never end the same. Tayui hoped it was not for worse. Even now, their meeting had turned melancholic; a yellow and black flag was hanging off in the distance, billowing faintly in the wind.

Tayui glanced down at her hands, surprised to see them stained with the blood of an animal. For a fraction of a second, she'd lost herself. But in what? In nothing. Just her silly thoughts and her old nightmares. She had moved on, but now she was regressing.

It was not Aurèle's words that startled Tayui, but rather, the sudden sound of fat and muscle being separated from bone and tendon; the quick jerk and the sound that ensued. Aurèle's words did not surprise Tayui; her sister was practical. Mechanical. “Hmm,” Tayui murmured. “If only that were all it was,” she noted. She looked down at her hands again. Red. But it did not surprise her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread