like a leaf clings to a tree
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... ale/04.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It rained and rained and rained, for days on end. The sky did not relent. Not one ray of sunshine pierced the grey mass, not once did Lubomir see the rain stop. It seemed to go on forever, weather cold and dead. He mostly stayed indoors, yearning for the day he could leave Dahlia and roam again. He recalled AniWaya and Crimson Dreams and the people he had spoken to. Well, wolves, not people. Still, they had all been unique, amusing and challenging him. It almost made the Circee not regret coming back. Finally, some semblance of normality had come into his life. He could... relax.

He had been thinking for a few days what to do about his role in the pack. If he was going to be serious about Mew and staying here... was he serious? Getting up from the floor of the female's den, Lubomir started pacing the room, thinking back to his talk with Bane. He could join the wolf. He could roam to his heart's content. He would not be accountable for anything. He would lose Mew to his own selfishness. Cursing, the grey male's tail lashed against his body. Perhaps there was a way to keep his independence. His yellow eyes blazing with determination, he left the house, completely disregarding the rain and cold. His nose widening, he finally picked up Cercelee's scent. It was with her that she needed to speak.

Reaching her den, Lubomir stopped. His only other option was Haku and he would rather go drown in the Harbour than talk to him. Steeling himself, he called out clearly over the noise of the wind and rain, "Cercelee? It's me, Lubomir. Mew's... friend. Could I talk to you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread