like a leaf clings to a tree
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... ale/04.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: 494 words

How strange, that she lived, in of all places, a church. Lubomir had a very vague understanding of religion, mostly from reading about it. The building itself seemed overwhelming, perhaps because he now shared a house with Mew and that seemed large. Too large for just him and her. He realised that if in future they would have puppies or mate, the house would prove a good place for the young ones to learn basic defences, stealth and fun. It was little more than a dream, really, since he wasn't so sure Mew would accept him as mate, let alone have pups with him. But this is partly why he was here, right? To show their leader that he wanted a stable position in the pack. That he cared about Mew. But most of all, that he would not allow himself to be chased away by Haku or Firefly.

When she invited him in, he stepped lightly, shaking the water out of his fur carefully, almost afraid that he would tread too much water into the Rosea's house. He hadn't really spoken to her. She'd participated in the hunt, fair enough, but that was hardly cause to think her anything other than Alpha female. Sitting on his haunches, he inclined his head slightly and said, "I apologise for coming unannounced. There are two things I'd like to talk to you about: Mew and my role in the pack." In his head, he'd gone over this several times, thinking of the best way to express what he thought. He could go on about how much he wanted to be with Mew, but first things first. If he had any hopes of getting a position in the pack, he would have to make himself known. "I do not think we've met formally. I am Lubomir Varg. I came here from the Old Country, almost a year ago. I joined Shadowed Sun and was with them until my friend Skoll was killed. I then journeyed to bring news of his death to those who needed it. In the winter I returned, but Shadowed Sun no longer exists." There was an edge of sadness in his voice. For all that he claimed to have moved on and accepted Tayui and Pilot's departure, the grey male still longed for the simpler times. But that had been then, this was now.

"I do not spend as much time within these borders as I should, Cercelee. That would certainly affect my standing in the pack. However, I wish to extend my interest in becoming an ambassador for the pack. I've spoken to two of the members in Crimson Dreams and one in AniWaya. I also know Tayui and Pilot are there, so if Dahlia needs someone to maintain cordial relations with the other packs..." His voice trailed off. His eyes glittered earnestly. Lubomir might not have been the best member of the pack, but he certainly wanted to be worth having around.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread