like a leaf clings to a tree
[html]

His words were sweet and she girlish considered sharing them with Mew. Yet the Sadira female probably heard enough of it from the male, he obviously had no qualms sharing his feelings. Certainly she heard such phrases from her own newly acquired mate, Slay, and she was sure that in the future she would hear more. It seemed odd how quickly both her own and Mew’s life had come together with their two mates, but life work how it pleased and Cer would not question it. They both deserved it, perhaps Mew more so than Cer. Mew’s past unhappiness meant she was overdue for something wonderful, hopefully Lubomir could fulfill Cer’s expectations.

“I am glad to hear it. Mew deserves only the best.” The Rosea was protective of every member of her pack, any threat from outside the pack was dealt with by her or Haku, they two were utterly devoted in their own way to Dahlia. Yet a few wolves held special places in Cer’s heart. Mew had made her way there, having been present in the pack since the beginning, Cer knew she could trust the green eyed woman. And if Mew would have it so, Cercelee would even admit the blood they shared between them, only to please her cousin.

His words were kind and Cercelee truly didn’t know what he thought about her confession, but it embarrassed her. Perhaps there were others that could not read, but she couldn’t think of any. Or maybe not being able to read wasn’t as noticeable as she thought, maybe no one else knew their Rosea couldn’t read. Maybe they didn’t care. Cer did. “That would be a good skill to teach, something you could offer perhaps when you get the library open? As for me, perhaps we should start right away. It’s been too long that I’ve put this off.” She smiled at the male, whom she hoped was sincere about his offer of teaching.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread