thread title missing
Davinci listened quietly to the boy, he couldn't help but flicker his ears back at the mention of one of the new packmembers and how much Pendzez had been spending with her. Though he thought that forming close relationships was a good thing within the pack he hoped that the two would have better luck that he and his own interest. The stormy orbs of the subleader turned towards the white male as he smiled bitterly. "Well, I wish you luck in your ventures.." he stated.

His notched ear flicked back and forth as he listened to the worries of the young boy, a slight smile on his lips as he nodded to the words of the other. "Don't give up on her just yet.. I too thought my own sister had died when we were younger.. think how surprised I was to find she was alive and well." His smile was a sad one still as he thought of his sister, always the wondering spirit she only seemed to appear just long enough for him to find happiness in seeing her before once more she'd disappear into the wild again. He hoped for the young male's sake that his own sibling wasn't the same.

DaVinci took a step onto the ice to join the young male as he spoke of the pack and how they were like a giant strange family. He smiled when Pendzez stated his own version of it back to him as DaVinci just merely nodded at the truth. "That's right. We don't descriminate just because another is different or strange in our eyes. There's much we can learn from the ways of another, and much we can teach as well. Always try and learn from any venture you go out after.." He wasn't going to push his own ways on the kid but he wanted him to understand what they were made of, what they could be if given the chance.

Messages In This Thread