thread title missing
[html]

OOC: Sorry!

300+

Pendzez nodded at the subleader's 'wish you well' statement. Allegro was certainly one to be with. Since she said yes of becoming a luperci, Pendzez would do his duties and help her through it. She was, in some way, family and he certainly wouldn't let the same thing happen to her as it did to his parents. If any rogue wolf would even intended to lay a finger on her, or anyone in this pack, his spear would slash them from existance. Even if it meant being dropped from ranks and into disgrace, or even removed from the pack. rogue are his enemies, even if any don't know him. He would slaughter any of them that say that they are rogues. Returning to DaVinci, he said, "Thanks. She's a pretty tough and brave girl I must say."

flayra was sure alive if pendzez saw her last few times. That scent was always accompanied by her. So, the scent is there, then so is she, therefore, she must alive. But, if she was alive and she saw Pendzez numerous times, why doesn't she come and meet him? Is she afraid? Or does she want Pendzez to see something? Either way, at least she was a live. That would be the main thing for now. "I won't, but there are a few things that bother me. If she saw me numerous, and knows that it is me, why doesn't she come to me? i ask myself if she's afraid, but no. it's something else."

Pendzez wasn't a discriminating trype. If he was, may God have mercy on him. He is known as a kind wolf. However, there are times that he can get pushed over the edge and blurt things out that he doesn't really mean in any way. That got him into trouble in some ways, and he has been trying his best to avoid that again. Pendzez nodded in agreement with the Pavant's reply. "Yeah, that's right. Teaching and being taught things is one way of making friends. Pendzez was good at Japanese language and some writing. If he shared that with someone, who knows of things that he'll be taught. "Also, if we work together, who knows what the future will have for us. Mabye another pack will be formed. You'll never know unless we wait and see."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread