I'd Come for You, I'd Fight for You
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

Turning around the male was cought off guard by a pup that apeared to want to play. Looking around in shock he relaxed as a white bark almost gave him the urge to go to his mothers side, until the small figure ran off first. His mother's wolf form appeared befor him suddenly leaving him feeling out of place in his own body. Leaning down he hugged his mothers fluffy white coat. As the little voice question her mother his large balck ears perked up. 'Willow...' Reaching out he touched his little sisters head gently, "Nice to meet you Willow. I'm Jazper, or as the family and friends call me, Jazz. As his mother questioned why he had come he simply smiled, "I figured you must have had the pup by now and I wanted to meet my baby sister." Winking at the small pup he continued, "Also figured you might need a break. I also come with some news but lets go inside. Don't want Willow to freeze her tail off while we talk."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread