Dreaming up a memory
[html]

sorry this took longer then I had hoped!
Fully awake he somewhat missed the colorful dreams, the old memories that he doesn't think of often. The rain fell down from the sky as he listened to the dark colored female speak her reply, she sounded friendly with her words making his ears twitch. A warrior, no she was the 'head' warrior. She lead them or at lest guided the other warriors he supposed. "I'm one of the newcomers." He spoke kindly as his tail thumped the ground, thinking he believes that Cercelee may have spoken of her before. He drifted into his thoughts for a second after nodding towards her, he has gone up a couple ranks from the one he had started out with- it's time i to get a co-rank like Cer had said.
His green eyes looked at Cwmfen when she took her place beside him before asking him her own questions,putting the thought aside he smiled before answering. "I find it quite lovely an have become very attached. I can't stop exploring, even thought I've seen almost everything. I'm happy here, this is my new home and family after all." Ril'o spoke with true, warm, and kind words as he smiled towards the dark female. " How long have you been here, in the pack?"
BRING ME BACK TO FALLEN TOWN WHERE SOMEONE IS STILL ALIVE

[/html]

Messages In This Thread