Dreaming up a memory
[html]
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3402 ... 985rw1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

Silently, the female had been watching the world beyond her, wondering, curious, as to what other adventures the world would hold—and it was always offering her something new. Each day was an excitement for the woad marked warrior, and this day, she had found the golden male who smelled of her pack. When he broke the silence, the female turned her white orbs to him, searching the green depths for his truths, and perhaps the lies he would offer. She knew nothing of this male, so she could not expect him to be completely honest; life had taught her a hard lesson of trust. The Tilia knew that she should trust those of her pack, but he was a newcomer after all, wasn’t he? Perhaps not all could be trusted. But when he spoke, she found that there was nothing mendacious about this green-eyed character. The female smiled a greeting and nodded in response as he confirmed that he was indeed the wolf that she sought.

The woad-marked fae listened silently to his next reply. A light smile danced upon her lips as she remembered the moment that she had decided to join Dahlia de Mai. Haku had accepted her, and when he had he had not seemed to be of the personality she now knew him to be. And yet, that had not changed her opinion of him or the pack. She agreed silently to herself about these lands, for she too had fallen in love with them. She did not know what it was that she found so beautiful about this place, but it had captivated her. And there was still so much to learn about these lands, for even Sankor, who had not seen these lands in a good while, had been able to show her a secret hide away. Such secrets were the jewels of the land. "When I first approached Dahlia, I was unsure. But these lands have also captivated me; I could not leave them even if I wanted to. I’m glad that you find Dahlia to be so accommodating as well. And your name was?" The female had expected him to give his name after she had given him her own, but as he had not, she requested it now. Her alto voice retained its pleasing, amicable quality. But each moment for him was like a test, for she now assessed him to better understand him and where he stood in the pack. His words seemed kind, warm, and she found no great fault yet.

"Around six months, I suppose," the female continued after some thought. It was both a long time and a short time. Long because she had remained constant in her decision to finally join up with a pack, but short because it had not even been a full cycle of the sun, and that was not a long time in the age of the world. Her white gaze, which had been watching a stray bird as the weather lightened up, turned back to the male. "You’ve joined recently, but perhaps you have risen up a few ranks?" She paused with a smile before continuing. "Have you thought about taking up a co-rank. It’s not required, but it is recommended." She was curious about what he thought. Thus far, she was not sure if he would make a good warrior—he was too kind, and his soul sang a different song. But one could never be too sure. Perhaps there was something lurking there beneath that golden exterior that she had not yet seen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread