Dreaming up a memory
[html]

aw his a big softy
Ril'o listened quietly as she spoke of fighting, he wasn't violent my nature an it made his ears flicker back slight. He thought fighting to protect would be best, but if he just couldn't do it then he wouldn't be best..he would be a danger to everyone else.Nodding quietly he spoke in when she had paused, "I've meet Slay and Firefly..me and slay are friends." smiling slightly the though of fight circled itself in his head making him sick. He knew when he did protect Ril'o had a blackout the majority of the time, he felt like no matter how much he could help out that wouldn't be the best way.
Ril'o waited and listened to her words taking them all in, the wind whipped around as they sat still talking. The two beast who were devoted to the same pack, but one was just looking for a way to help. Taking a deep breath Ril'o spoke to the dark female."war,I had hoped to do what is needed to help the pack..but i'm not sure if warrior is best. It's not that I'm not able to fight its its just..it's hard to control that part of me, it has separated from my every day thoughts.." Ril'o felt a bit foolish by not telling her of his blackout, he could only hope she understands him. Ears flickered about as Ril'o smiled weakly at Cwfen, tail swayed behind him before continuing. "I think I could hunt well enough to help, it's just I'm not sure if it's for me..but if it ever came to it I would fight for anyone in the pack."
BRING ME BACK TO FALLEN TOWN WHERE SOMEONE IS STILL ALIVE

[/html]

Messages In This Thread