Dreaming up a memory
[html]

Heheh, ^=^ Shall we end this here? PM to let me know~ OuO
500+

"But not Firefly?" The woad warrior laughed quietly. It was hard for many to accept the golden woman into friendship, for the female herself made it difficult. However, despite her hostility, the black female respected her packmate because she was a strong individual. Strength of character was something to be valued, not shunned. "Slay is a good wolf," she agreed with a nod. She had worked with the diamond marked hunter only once a long while ago, but the experience had been enjoyable. He had been the wolf that had taught her how to hunt with another, and he had taught her well. The skill was evident at the New Year’s pack hunt. And though she had not hunted in the same group as the black and white male, she had used the skills he had taught her with success. He was patient and skilled, and a ‘good friend’, as Ril’o had said.

"War is not for everyone," she agreed with a nod, and she had said it before. Ril’o’s acceptance of his own skill and self was admirable to the black, woad marked female, and she smiled. There were very few creatures who could admit to who they really were and accept that there aspects of life in which they did not excel. And no one excelled in all. "Without control, it will be dangerous for us all.... I respect that you have recognized this," the female said, and her voice was quiet, almost shy, as she told the golden hued male. She turned to look at the male’s green eyes. "Do not trouble yourself with indecision. When the time comes, you’ll know. And perhaps you will not take up a co-rank. It will not be shameful to do so," and the black female meant it. "You will help the pack everywhere.... You already have." The female’s smile was warm. She wondered if he understood her strange words, but she thought that he would.

It was as if the female were satisfied with the male. She had judged him to be pure. Of course, nothing could ever be purely pure, but...he had a good soul. And that was what she had sought him for. The woad warrior was silent for a moment as she stared out into the world, and that content smile was flickering upon her maw. The black fae was glad to have this male in Dahlia de Mai. He was like Sankor. Both males she felt that she could rely upon. With a sigh, the black fae rose, pushing herself from the porch that Ril’o had shared with her. "Thank you for sharing your company, friend," the alto melody sang. She turned to face him a final time. "Feel free to seek me out should you require my aid." With a final smile and a dismissive nod, the female turned and set out once more into the rain. Her tenebrous form melted quickly into the dim landscape, and the only sign of her presence was her paw prints in the mud.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread