Bartering for the life of another
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/07.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
hoh! Actually had dialogue directed at Iskata written, but must have missed it when I pasted in here. Turn of events became interesting enough though Tongue

He had not heard her the first time around, and when he did, he had been trying to spot her through the vegetation, yellow eyes staring into bushes and trees. She appeared finally, but not alone. The sound from the fire had clouded his hearing, thus the male that approached him from behind wasn't noticed until he spoke. At the sound of him, Dawali jumped up from his seating and swirled around, clearly startled and uncertain about this scorning he'd just received. He was new - he knew no-one, and he did not know what was accepted along the borders of another pack. And his intentions were pure, so why was he so angry? He had harmed no one, and how would he guess that the femme was blind? He was no psychic, after all. Stuttering, Dawali was confused, and felt somewhat hurt to the reactions towards him. An anger at being unjustly treated began to rise within him, but he quenched it. For all he knew he had violated a lot of unwritten rules, and he was the fool. But there was still no need to shout at people before hearing them out, he always thought. Yellow eyes looked at the strangely scarred and weathered-looking male in front of him, and he quickly drew the conclusion that the male would be someone high-ranked. He kept himself that way, at least, especially with that demanding attitude. So he'd gotten what he hoped for, just not exactly. The red wolf male gathered himself, and gesticulated vaguely with his hands as he spoke, calmly and clearly.

I am sorry. I did not mean any harm, nor did I know the female was blind. Turning slightly, Dawali nodded to the female, as if she could see him, as a polite gesture. I thought it polite to wait for her, since this land isn't mine. And I built a fire because it is cold, and my horse and I have traveled far to meet you, thus she was thirsty and I thought she deserved it.

His voice was apologetic, but explaining, and he kept himself at a humble pose, tail still, hanging right down with the tip pointing slightly forward between his long legs. His head was bent forward, nose pointing at an angle to the ground, and he kept his eyes away from the male once he was done explaining himself. However, this male would soon find out that if he kept that attitude up, Dawali had the means and the will to fight him. The scars on them both told him they had been in a fight or two themselves, but Dawali did not fear that. Despite being on their lands, he had done nothing wrong, and there were ancient rules about honor that lived within his veins. However, if they would just be a little more open towards him, there would be no need to fight about anything at all.

Table by Pilot/Anna! <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread