Bartering for the life of another
Iskata had not needed or wanted Jefferson's help in dealing with the stranger and she wasn't pleased when the Patriarch's voice rang out as he seemed to rush over her and take hold of the whole situation. She felt her heckles rise slightly as she turned her sightless eyes back and forth between the two figures. She was being ignored it seemed and yet spoken of as though she was a child as well. Her voice was dry as she spoke up. "Address me as though there was nothing wrong with me. I can't see but nothing else is wrong with me." So she lied, there were other things wrong with the woman but she was not about to be short changed. She'd just started to get back on track and this stupid sort of actions were not helping her find her way.

While Jefferson was the leader of the pack now she could still speak and she would ask the male questions. Her concern for this pack was just as much as Jefferson's. "Why have you travelled to Phoenix Valley. I've spoken with your leader once and it was moons ago.." There were certain things that she knew that Jefferson didn't, he'd probably grumble and moan about her not sharing this information with him later but she wasn't going to play any games right now. She was rather curious and the stranger had grabbed her attention finally.

Messages In This Thread