Bartering for the life of another
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Jefferson straightened a little, shifting almost uncomfortably at the stranger's words. He hadn't expected any such questions to be asked, concerning livestock and the like, but he was still new to the whole... leading packs thing, after all. He had to make the decision, even if Iskata was itching to--and she was--and if something went wrong, it fell on his shoulders. Perhaps it was the first time this had happened to him, the first time the responsibility occurred to him. Bah.

Dawali mentioned AniWaya and, as Jefferson had expected, served as some sort of leader for their tribe. The cyclops had little experience with the group, believing them to have been a more recent gathering and newer than Crimson Dreams, of whom he still had little experience... other than Geneva, he supposed. He'd met someone from AniWaya though... Ember Phoenix? Right, and he had thought about going to visit her as well. The tribe couldn't have been that bad, but Jefferson still knew relatively little about them. Jefferson gave the ex-Matriarch a puzzled look at her words, as if she didn't know what she was talking about, but decided against addressing her about it. "I don't know anything about your tribe," the Patriarch said cautiously, shrugging his shoulders. "How do I know you can be trusted?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread