Bartering for the life of another
The Silver and gold woman could tell when she wasn't needed or wanted, and both males were showing her that just now in their own little ways. She couldn't help but flick her ears back and grumble under her breath as Jefferson seemed to push past her words and take control. The Wilom wasn't use to being ignored and now that she was being put into her place and role in the pack as a retired packmember she could feel the bitterness of the cold as well as the upside to the rank. She just shook her head and sighed at the answers the stranger had finally granted her. Basically just air, and air wouldn't feed much of anyone. "Well I can tell there's not much more I could really be of help with.." she said with a show of drawing out her words as she paced away a bit, not out of earshot but still aways away to let the boys go about their business. "I'll just be entertaining myseeellf." she called as she glanced over her shoulder, eyes not seeing but knowing where the men stood.

Before settling down she wandered closer to the scent of the horse, the calm creature making her wonder as she lay on her belly and moved closer. Suddenly she was still and just lay her head down as she waited, knowing sooner or later the foolish animal like the cattle in the field would come over to investigate her. She hadn't been around horses in a while and she wondered why these ones choose to trust wolves, though she doubted the dull beasts would give her an answer.

Messages In This Thread