Do you cry to the heavens high?
[html]

Photobucket

"Alexey..?" Her words were a whisper, her heart launched into her throat. Adelaida imagined that she felt the same as if Alexey had told her she was dying. Yet the initial sorrow quickly faded, replaced by a much more dangerous emotion. Adelaida had been working hard to adapt to the Luperci, if Alexey insisted living among them. However, she had never dreamed her sister would become one of them. "What the fuck Alexey?” Her words were sharp, loud, a snarl grew in her throat, fur raising along her spine. Sankor and his peaceable words had been forgotten, he could not diffuse this bomb, he could not keep the words that were to spill out of Ade’s maw safely inside.

"You did it on purpose! You did it to hurt me!” Her fangs uncovered themselves, her breaths became louder, more focused. "You knew how I feel and you did it anyway. What Alexey? Leaving me wasn’t enough? Staying here in this hellish place wasn’t enough for you? You had to come up with something more hurtful?" Accusing eyes stayed glued to Alexey, Sankor would try stepping in she was sure, but it didn’t matter whose side he took, or if he was neutral about the whole thing. Alexey had simply gone too far. "You want me to hate you, always pushing me further away. You don’t want me in your life anymore, that’s why you came here, that’s why you left, that’s why you did this. Fine then Alexey, I’ll give you what you want. Fuck you. I’m done with you." Adelaida turned, bumping sharply into Sankor as she attempted to make an exit, eyes to filled with hot tears to see clearly where she was going.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread