Do you cry to the heavens high?
[html]

Alexey simply shook her head as her sister once again resorted to playing the role of the martyr. She was only half listening; Adelaida’s redundant accusations were going in through one ear and out the other. As usual, she was being blamed for things that were out of her control. She hadn’t planned on becoming a luperci, it just happened. And apparently, the masked femme had a hard time understanding that. “Yes, Ade. I have nothing better to do with my time than think of ways to hurt you. Hurting you was all I could think about while I was fucking a luperci. Is that want you want to hear?” she hissed vehemently, hair rising along her spine.

“You accuse me of leaving you when you’re the one who pushed me away. I found you all bloodied up and I went after your assailants. I put my life on the line for you. But you didn’t even know that, did you?” she stammered on, amber eyes glued to other Koios girl. Sankor ordered them to shut up shortly after, taking the heat off Adelaida for the time being. Lexey turned to her brother, curling her upper lip into a sneer. “You! Stop being so damned righteous for once in your life!” Then everything fell apart. Adelaida turned to leave and Alexey did the exact same, heading for the opposite direction. “Screw this,” she mumbled under her breath before walking away from her own flesh and blood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread