information is not knowledge
[html]

~:3 <3

She was looking at him. Looking at him, but not in a good way (it was never in a good way), staring at him incredulously, as if he had a giant SPIDER crawling across his face. He squeaked, raised a paw up to his face, then dropped it and began to rub his head against his foreleg. He glanced at his leg once he was finished and was relieved to see there were not spider guts anywhere. Good. He frowned. Wait, not good. The girl would probably think what he had just done was weird. Bart lowered his eyes, then shut them tightly, hoping she hadn't noticed.

He reopened his eyes when he heard her speak, just as soon wishing he hadn't. She was looking at him again, this time inquisitively, as if she knew something and he did not. He blushed, not sure what to say in reply, and mumbled a quick, "hi," then glanced away. It took a few moments before the realization dawned, and then: "Oh, you're like me. An Aston. Like... family. Maybe. From somewhere. I don't know you. Or I don't think I do. I grew up in Northern Québec, very far from here, very far. Cold, brrr, very cold, which is why I have a thick coat so it is not so brrrr," he replied. He frowned once more. Something was wrong. He was forgetting something, something very important. But what?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread