dreamspinners and nightwalkers
[html]

Cercelee chuckled at the male and brought herself closer, settling in to stare out across the water with him. “Yes, the bay does freeze. I haven’t crossed it myself but it provides easily acess to the island.” Dahlia had claimed the island, the bird paradise and though Cercelee had only been their once briefly to stake an official claim she planned on returning. Perhaps if the ice froze again and provided a safe crossing. “It’s only Dahlia de Mai’s first winter here but already I am in tune with the ways the seasons play with the lands.” It was interesting to watch how winter grabbed hold of the land and wrung the life out of it. Cercelee often thought to herself how eagerly she awaited the return of spring.

Turning her eyes upon the male Cercelee smiled apologetically. “I fear, Nightwalker, it is time for proper introductions. I doubt my mate would be fond of other males in the pack with private pet names for me.” Although Slay had his names for the other ladies, perhaps he would mind. Still, playing at their alias had been fun, Cercelee knew that if they were to live in the same pack it could not go on forever. “I’m Cercelee. You are Alexey’s brother, aren’t you?” It was a guess, but Cercelee did not know of any other males who had been admitted recently, and if he wasn’t Alexey’s brother he had some explain to do as to why he was within her borders.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread