dreamspinners and nightwalkers
[html]

Cercelee could feel the resistance in his voice. He did not want their little make believe world to change, but Cer could spare him no sympathy. She had to have Dahlia’s best interests at heart and that meant having Sankor know who she was and acknowledge her as such. Furthermore she had to have Slay’s best interests at heart. Regretfully the promise to teach Sankor how to dance resurfaced and Cercelee pushed it back, hoping secretly the male would forget such nonsense words and what they once might have meant. “He won’t mind, he spends enough time with the other ladies to grant me an afternoon with an old friend.” Yes, they were friends, but that was it. No longer partners in a pretend world, Cercelee couldn’t say for sure but she believed that was how it would stay.

“Adelaida?” The name was one to remember, as it was her duty to recall at will the names and faces of all the pack member’s names. “I haven’t met her but I hope to soon.” Perhaps they would need another meeting, it was becoming common again that the newcomers were unclear as to who was who within the pack and the established members could not keep up with the slew of new faces. This would have to be remedied. Turning her navy eyes back to meet the brown eyes of the male, Cercelee titled her head, no use in trying to beat around the bush. “Sankor? Are you here to stay, with or without Alexey?”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread