dreamspinners and nightwalkers
Sankor's eyes stared off into the crash of the waves as she spoke, her words and promise indeed laying on his mind as he wondered just what was left of their silly little games. It had all been in jest, but the promise she had made he'd actually believed in, now he wasn't for certain if he should even hope. He couldn't help but wrinkle his nose at just what she had said, in his mind and hear that didn't sound right at all, to hold a mate and spend time still with the other ladies, he doubted he would like her mate if ever he were to run into the fellow, but he wouldn't press for more information on the male for fear of saying the wrong things at the wrong time. "I'd hope if he was granting so much time with the other ladies that he would give you free will to be with a friend.. even if that friend was male." The words were sour in his mouth but she was the one who has said them to begin with, he just wished she knew how wrong and overbearing they had sounded.

Too soon and yet not soon enough she moved them along once more, touchy subjects they kept playing at but they would roll on always. He just gave a nod of confirmation when she questioned the name of his sister who had gone unnoticed thus far from the Rosea. He turned his eyes back to the ivory woman finally with a sigh as she asked the question that was a double edged blade to him. He was quiet a moment before he finally spoke softly. "I don't know, it depends on what I find here, if I find I can belong, if I'm wanted and needed." The male had been a roamer for so long that it wouldn't take but a heartbeat for him to take that path again but he wasn't going to just up and walk on right now.

Messages In This Thread