dreamspinners and nightwalkers
ooc: Should we close this soon?

The mahogany and ebony male waited silently for his leader to reach her own reasoning at the words he'd placed out on the table for her. He knew it was almost cruel the things he'd said, but sometimes the truth was blunt and not easy to take. When her words came back in response he knew she correct in some things but he couldn't help but smile weakly as he raised a brow at the ivory dreamer. "Too much of a good thing can spoil everything.." he said. Knowing that as much as he loved his own family there were times when he just had to run as far as he could and just disappear into his own little world.. Cercelee had found him doing just that so long ago when they first met.

His eyes cast away in the direction that he'd last seen his closed minded sibling that he atleast knew was here and in the now, unlike Alexey who'd taken to the winds. His orbs turned back to Cercelee at her sharp edged question. "It's different.. when you grew up knowing every trick, every hiding place, every favorite toy.. Even if you try and leave it all behind.. it seems to haunt you somehow." When he'd run so far he knew that he'd been haunted by little memories and thoughts of his siblings. Tales of his childhood seemed to surface around the campfires at night when he'd shared the warmth with the others of the traveling bands that sometimes formed on the high roads.

After a moment he just flicked his gaze away and admitted. "Maybe it's just me though... I don't know if I could have forgot a Dreamspinner in the bat of an eye.. would you have forgotten?" Wasn't he suppose to have buried that in a deep hole so that no one else would find out about their little fantasy world. Opps, he'd forgotten that already.

Messages In This Thread