Forgiveness is not for sale;
[html]

Lexey had mentally prepared herself for the inevitable rebuttal thrown in her face. She knew the younger female well enough to anticipate her reactions. Firefly was predictable, which is why Alexey wasn’t surprised at all when her entire family was brought into the equation. She had no desire to get into an argument with the Acer though, so she kept comments pertaining to her siblings short and sweet. “I didn’t mean to offend you, Firefly. But if you must know, my sister’s not an easy person to deal with. I don’t think she’ll stick around now that she knows I’m a shifter,” she stated matter-of-factly. Alexey had gotten into a major dispute with her two siblings the day before and luckily, she was now calm enough to discuss it without getting angry.

Firefly’s next question brought a smile to her lips. “Maybe there is someone else out there who could keep up with you. Who knows? Seems like you enjoy being with Haku though, despite what he’s putting you through.” she said carefully while studying her friend’s face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread