Forgiveness is not for sale;
Firefly couldn't help but bare her fangs in a grin as she raised a brow at Alexey. "I know what a bitch your sister can be, believe me, she showed how unhappy she was at being here.. but I may have helped her along in believing that." She snorted as she shook her head. "She seems to believe that there's no room for change in this world. She won't last long if she doesn't straighten up." Rarely did Firefly actually offer much real advice unless it was in the form of a threat, but Adelaida had been the one threatening last time around, she had no problem laying the truth out on the line, even if it made Alexey unhappy, though it didn't seem to be that much of an issue as there was little emotion behind the truth she'd stayed.

Of course with getting to talk the talk with Alexey it gave the other female room to do the same back. Firefly pinned her ears back at the truth her friend stated as she sighed. "I think this is all out of our hands when it comes down to it.." She could hate Haku's little habits and ventures that left her hurt and bitter but in the end they always met back up in the middle and both regretted the mistakes they'd made and the time they'd lost. They might be able to get their kicks from another when the edges of their mateship were rough and ragged but it was only a temporary fix that left them still craving what only the other could give. It was a bitch, but it was life.

Messages In This Thread