Forgiveness is not for sale;
[html]

Giving ya a chance to reply then we can close? Big Grin

Bitch. Sister. Yep, that’s something Alexey would’ve said without much remorse. However, she couldn’t help but feel a little annoyed when the Acer used those words to describe Adelaida. It was one of those situations where only Alexey could say whatever she wanted about the masked female, a special rule that applied to her only. According to the Bluet, no one else was allowed to talk shit about her family. That’s just the way it was. Did that make her a hypocrite? Maybe. Lexey was willing to let it slide this time, mainly because she had initiated the discussion. She had deliberately invaded Firefly’s privacy, and now she was paying the price. Fair enough.

She did her best not to change her composure but something in her eyes revealed the truth for all to see. “Adelaida won’t straighten up. That’s just the way she is. Luckily, she’ll always have me to watch over her no matter how much of a selfish bitch she is,” she stated bluntly, a smile creeping onto her lips. It felt a little funny to say but it was the truth. Alexey had tried to let her sister deal with her own problems too many times, and she had failed horribly in doing so. “Same with you actually. I don’t always like you, but I do love you Firefly. I think I’ve proved that to you,” It was clear what she was referring to. The kidnapping. Inferni. She remembered it like it was yesterday.

That being said, Alexey stood up and turned to leave. “Just givin’ ya some tough love,” she added with a smile before heading off toward the cemetery.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread