Creating new laws,
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rp/t37.png); background-position: bottom center; background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Alexey had pretty much just gone from being “that nice lady from somewhere I don't know,” to “that nice but weird, possibly insane lady from somewhere I don't know.” He didn't quite grasp why she would asked him one thing without knowing the answer, though he was able to surmised that maybe she wanted another mother of her own. Or a pair. Perhaps a set? How many were in a set, anyway? But what she stated made his brow furrow with thought, not sure whether to believe her or not. Only one of them was his “real” mother? He blinked, and then he frowned.

_____“I don't have a daddy,” he told her, not convinced with what she was saying. So far she had just started to not make much more sense than she had been making. Salem didn't even know what to tell her, let alone believe her. “M’not little, either,” he added on in a moment of bravery, having never been referred to as being little in his life that he could remember. But the bravery was also subjective in manner; he took an uneasy step backwards. Were all of the wolves associated with such a brackish scent weird like this? Though he had to give her something — she was still being nice about things, not nasty in the slightest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread