a nightengale in a golden cage
OOC: I seriously love you all. XD

[html]
Kol didn't have to wait long before someone happened upon her, it seemed. The dark girl was silently thankful for that, for the more time she spent with nothing to do meant the more time she had to spin her thoughts through her head. Those thoughts had recently centered only around the pain she'd experienced so suddenly in the past few months, and anxiety about how things were holding up back in the Valley. She'd known she couldn't possibly stay there once the conflict had been dealt with. She knew she'd done the right thing in returning to the place she truly felt was her home, but the Stormbringer also couldn't calm the guilty feeling that she'd simply abandoned her family for her own selfish reasons when they needed her.

As the stranger approached, Kol lowered herself below his shoulder height. As strange as it seemed to her now, Kol was the outsider in this encounter, which made her lower than even the lowest of pack members when she stood before claimed lands. Luckily for her, however, she seemed to have gotten a friendly stanger rather than an arrogant and pompous one. "Evening sir. My name is Kol Stormbringer, and I was once a member of Dahlia. I've come to seek reacceptance, if at all possible."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread