a nightengale in a golden cage
Sankor smiled as the woman began to lower herself to where she was closer to his level, shaking his head slowly as he paused and backed up, chuckling to himself. "No, no, none of that now." he said to her. "I'm just Sankor." He wasn't ready to be seen as a higher ranked member of the pack and he wasn't one right now. He was frankly at the bottom of the barrel and he didn't mind lingering around down there right now. He sat back and smiled at the woman for a moment as she gave her reason for appearing along the borders.

He wrapped his tail around his paws as he smiled at the woman and stated. "Well I'm sure you know how this goes by now.." his eyes shining with a bit of humor as he admitted. "I hate to tell you though, I'm as new as freshly fallen snow to any packlife and I wouldn't be much help in getting you reaccepted." he said with a wink. The male was such a flirt but his knowledge of the pack was like trying to find his way out of a paperbag. It was a sad sad sight but funny as hell to watch.

He cleared his throat and grinned sheepishly. "So.. where are we heading from here Kol?" he asked suddenly.

Messages In This Thread