a nightengale in a golden cage
[html]OOC: Sorry this is short! Ok not as short as I thought it was gonna be. XD

A tired smile washed over the girl's face as the male succeeded in easing the tension of the night. However, at the mention of his name, Kol's ears perked in muted surprise. "Sankor? As in Sankor Koios? Lexey's brother?" The last Kol had known, the Koios male had still been missing. Just what else had gone on in the months since she'd been torn away by war?

The Stormbringer's violet eyes blinked almost dumbly before the rest of what her greeter had said registered in her brain. So he was new. Then his apparent appearance from the depths of mystery was only a recent development. Kol couldn't imagine how happy her sisterly best friend must have been to find her missing brother. They'd have a lot of catching up, between them. A bemused smile tugged at the shewolf's lips as she spoke again. "Well, new or not, I'm sure that Dahlia welcomed you with open arms. Besides, we all start out as new." Her smile brightened to a gentle grin aimed at the male as she remembered her own rookie days within the pack.

"Now, as to where we're headed, I really don't want to just assume I can move back in without talking to Cercelee or Haku first. Maybe we should go find or call one of them? I've never done this before myself either, so I'm not entirely certain how it goes for a joiner who's already been a pack member before. I'm sort of winging it, myself." She chuckled softly as she finished, hoping things would continue to go so smoothly. All she wanted to do at this point was stumble into her little house by the cemetery, fall onto her broken bed, and sleep for a week or more.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread