a nightengale in a golden cage
ooc- Big Grin It's ok, my posts tend to suck now since I have so many characters, or atleast in my eyes they do.

Sankor couldn't help but grinning, the smile splitting across his maw as he raised a brow at the words the lady spoke. "Wow, my name seems to preceed me. We've only just met and you know so much more about me that I do of you." He winked at the woman as he shifted from one paw to the other as he finally grew a little serious and nodded in agreement to what she'd asked. "But yes, the same, the one and only Sankor." He was such a flirt but it made the world that much more entertaining.

He seemed to relax so easily around the darker hued girl as he thought about what she'd asked. It seemed that she had been a close friend of Alexey's seeing how she'd known so much about him and yet he wondered what else his sister may have given away. Flicking his ears to the side as he eyed her a moment before thanking her for her encouragement towards joining the pack and asking as well, "Thank you, I'm hoping that everything goes well...So how many of my little quirks and secrets has Alexey given away to this pack that I should probably know about.." he smiled easily, it really didn't matter what the girl had said, it was just better to have a bit of a warning when it came to who knew what about you when you knew nothing but a name.

Clearing his throat for a moment he grinned and stated plainly. "Well, then let's find the Dreamspinner and see what she has to say." He chuckled at the idea and tilted his head to the side, up on all fours quickly. Any excuse to go see his Dreamspinner was well worth it and this one had enough merit. He smiled at Kol and suggested. "The harbor, she tends to be there a lot.. or so they say." He hoped that Cercelee would infact be at the harbor, he really didn't just want to call out to her and demand the ghostie to come looking for him.

Messages In This Thread