a nightengale in a golden cage
OOC: *huggleglomps* Can we tell I'm a bit eager to play again? XD And your posts don't suck. *thwaps* Slight PP just to get them moving, if that's ok. ^^ I'll edit it if not love.

[html]
The male's easy disposition finally got to Kol, and she sighed as every muscle in her body gave up its tension. Sankor may not have been someone she knew as she'd hoped for, but nonetheless he'd managed to put her completely at ease and dispell the awkwardness Kol had anticipated. She was grateful for that. "Honestly, all I know about you is your name and the fact that both Lexey and Adelaida had no idea what had happened to you, and were worried sick. Circumstances before I was suddenly pulled away from Dahlia sort of cut short our usual time for talking and girlish antics. It seems that no matter where you are nowadays, someone is shedding blood and tearing apart the potential for a peaceful existence." A heavy sigh accompanied her wistful statement, and she hoped against hope that just maybe there could be a lull in the violence that had taken over the past year or so of her life.

Coming back to herself, the young girl smiled at her guide, taking his invitation and crossing back into her home territory on the premise of seeking out Cercelee. As she closed the gap between herself and Sankor, she tilted her head at his words. "Dreamspinner?" Kol was curious as to why the male referred to the alpha with such a title, her expression giving that fact away quite obviously as they began the leisurely trek to the harbor.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread