a nightengale in a golden cage
ooc- never have a problem with pp unless someone is trying to eat/kill/maim/rape my characters without prior discussion. Big Grin

The male had no problem with trusting others and the woman before him made it very easy. He flicked his warn brown and green flecked eyes to those dazzling royal ones as he grinned at her response. "Atleast they didn't give away all my secrets, I can still dazzle the world with my simple ways." He knew he was being silly but the world needed a bit of a jokester and the laid back male didn't mind being the one to put a smile on everyone's maw. He walked along beside her quietly for a little while as he thought over what she had said about war and peace, his light smile greeting her as he listened, "Perhaps that's the only benefit of the wanderers life." he said honestly as he shook his head, his walk bouncing slightly at the thought of seeing his silly friend again.

As they moved along he was asked such a question that he should have expected. All he could do was grin and chuckle nerviously as he admitted the honest truth. "When we first met I didn't know her name.. or the fact that she lead a pack.. She'd been stalking me through an abandoned ship and we struck up a friendship. We gave eachother code names.." he turned to see if the lady was laughing before moving on. "She was my Dreamspinner and I was the Nightwalker." he laughed again and just shook his head. "I didn't even know it was her pack I was joining when I was accepted into Dahlia de Mai." So the boy was just filled with strangeness now wasn't he, but life with him around was never dull atleast!

Messages In This Thread