a nightengale in a golden cage
OOC: I'm exactly the same way. XDD And by the way, you rock hardcore for speeding this along so wonderfully!! *noms on* I love Sankor!

[html]
Kol couldn't help but return the male's smile as the pair treaded the familiar territory of Dahlia de Mai. His temperment and personality were just so damned easygoing that it cheered the girl up immensely. The farther into the packlands the two ventured, the more fond of Alexey's brother Kol found herself growing. She found herself absently wondering how she'd get along with Adelaida. The charcoal female remembered well how leary Alexey was of Luperci at first, and how she'd mentioned that her sister was far, far worse. Ah well, there was no use in worrying over what if's and possiblities. Best to burn your bridges after you'd crossed over them.

Kol's right ear was tuned in to her new friend's explanation for Cer's peculiar nickname. As he went on, she found herself smiling, for it reminded her somewhat of the games she used to play with her siblings. "Nightwalker, huh? Well judging by the current time of day, I'd say it suits you." She chuckled softly as they continued walking. "It's funny how things sneak up on you and work out the way they sometimes do, isn't it? I'm sure Cercelee hadn't expected to see you at her borders. Was she surprised to learn who you really are as well?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread