a nightengale in a golden cage
ooc- sorry about this all.. >.<

Sankor couldn't really explain the difference between himself and the two Koios women in his life. He'd been the one to explore and wander the world to find himself while his siblings had chosen different routes in their lives. In a way Sankor was nothing like his siblings and as well they were closer than most as well. They had come upon the harbor as Sankor commented with a slight chuckle. "The bay is still iced over, it makes for interesting games thatway though.." He grinned wickedly at the coal hued woman, he wasn't for certain if he could see her launching herself across the ice, but if she was anything like the rest of the pack he'd met he could seem himself enjoying her company just the same as the rest. Ade must have been wrong after all, there was nothing wrong with these packs.

He paused for a moment as he glanced across the harbor, looking for his Dreamspinner while Kol spoke. He couldn't help but smile again as he chuckled. "I doubt I ever sleep anyways.. there's just too much going on in this world.. even when it seems there's nothing at all." He loved all the strange things one could find if they changed their routine from time to time, though he did sleep to others it might not appear thatway since he could be caught out day and night. He smiled again at her last question as he laughed. "You could say that.. I'm sure she wasn't expecting Alexey's brother to be her Nightwalker as well.." He shook his head in wonder at how strange that had turned out before asking. "Do you see her anywhere? I know it's sortof a stupid question.. " he said suddenly as he realized they were staring out at a white scene looking for an ivory woman.

Messages In This Thread