a nightengale in a golden cage
OOC: <33333 No worries at all love!!! Should I edit the title to get a leader's butt in here? Wink

[html]
Kol chuckled as she walked with the male. Night was her preferred time of day, to be honest. Perhaps it had to do with her heritage, or her pelt color, but whatever the reason, she loved the silvery Packmother moon a bit more than the paternal sun. However, anyone who knew the girl also knew that she definitely slept. If one ever need look for Kol during the daylight hours, the first and most logical place to seek her out would be the bed in the back room of the house she'd taken over. It was a crude thing; the bedframe had long since splintered and snapped with the years of decay, but the pairing of boxspring and queen size mattress was the most comfortable surface the Stormbringer had ever slept on. It was even large enough to accomodate her optime form if she pulled up her knees a bit and layed sideways corner to corner. Sleeping in that form, however, was a rare event indeed.

As the two wolves stopped on the edge of the harbor, Kol took a moment to take in the scene. The last time she'd seen the area she'd had her little sketch book with her. Her mind drifted to that book for a moment, with a fleeting thought of just what had happened to it when she'd left so suddenly in the middle of the night those months ago. For the life of her, she just couldn't remember. Ah well, it didn't matter much now. Kol hadn't felt the desire to create anything since the war back in Solbjorg had called her away. Besides, she could never do justice to a scene such as was before the pair. The frozen harbor made a beautiful centerpiece in the snow-blanketed landscape, the soft breath of the wolves the only movement at all. "I hadn't realize just how beautiful this packland could be in winter." Time stopped for a moment, and started again only when Sankor spoke up. Kol blinked in realization as she processed what he'd said. "Talk about a needle in a haystack!" Winking in good humor, the girl narrowed her amethyst eyes to get a closer look. "Hmm...I don't think I can see her anywhere..."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread