a nightengale in a golden cage
[html]

Out of Character

Sorry for my lateness! I'll edit the title after your post love! ^^

In Character

Kol narrowed her eyes a bit as the pair stood on the edge of the harbor. She tried to make out any sort of wolfen form against all the white in the background, but there was no question that their leader was nowhere nearby. Well, one couldn't make someone be exactly where they wanted, when they wanted! Sankor and she would just have to settle for either wandering around aimlessly in search of Cercelee, or find another course of action.

It seemed Sankor himself had had the same train of thought as the Stormbringer. As he commented, Kol smiled a bit at the male whose company she was grateful for. "I was indeed. This place captivated me so much that there was never any question of coming back when certain things were taken care of. It's home to me for more reasons than one." Her violet eyes softened a bit as she spoke of Dahlia, amplifying the meaning of every word. "I think you're right though, about getting Cer's attention somehow. I don't mind having to traverse the entire packlands to find her, but I can't say I'd enjoy it all that much with the way I feel right now." She smiled a bit weakly at her newfound friend, her still-healing injuries beginning to ache and pulling her quickly into a state of near exhaustion.

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread