a nightengale in a golden cage
Sankor watched the woman silently while she spoke, a flicker of concern flashing in his eyes as he nodded in agreement. He'd never really called out to another to demand their attention, normally he'd just followed their scent but considering the scents of the pack crisscrossed across the lands and Cercelee was their leader trailing her tail could be an adventure to last hours. He glanced over towards the bay, wishing she would suddenly appear before stating slowly. "I guess I could always call her.." his words slightly unsure as he glanced back at Kol.

Finally growing a bit of a backbone the male titled his head back and let loose a soft call to the woman with the silky ivory pelt. His song requested her need to accept an old packmate who had returned home once more. He was use to the speech of song but he wasn't certain if the Luperci still retained the old ways, having changed into more human creatures over time. When his head dropped back he shifted from paw to paw as he announced sheepishly. "I hope she's near.." though the weather was always cold lately it seemed there was a bite in the air that was threatening to get worse. Soon the two newcomers would have to seek shelter from the cold or atleast find a place to keep warm. She was probably exhausted just from her travels as well he thought as his green flecked orbs watched her.

Messages In This Thread