thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Geneva whipped around at the soft sound of a voice. The reaction was completely instinctual. She recognized the voice in the process of turning, and by the time she faced him, a fond smile had spread her features. Her lime green eyes were filled with warmth and pleasure as she regarded him. "I guess it's a good thing I've never met anyone who could reel me in," she said lightly, mischief in her grin.

When they had first met, Sankor had said that these lands were once his home. It would make sense that he would know them well enough to track her without her knowledge. However, she would have to be more alert on her patrols. Sankor could have easily been another, less appealing visitor. Not having a sense of smell put her at a distinct disadvantage, but that didn't give her any excuse. This was something she would have to work on. But that would come later. For now, she could enjoy Sankor's company again.

She let her lime green eyes wash over him from head to foot. The two toned male looked hale and healthy. And what was more, he looked happy. "What is the long arm of the law up to these days?" she inquired.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread