thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
She smiled as he nudged her shoulder, holding back a laugh when he winked at her. If he tried, she was certain that Sankor could be a rake. She could see his charm, and his appeal. He probably attracted many creatures to him, just with the strength of his personality and the charm of his smile. "Somehow I don't think it would be too comfortable," she said lightly.

By this time, the duo had reached the end of Geneva's route of patrol. She stopped walking, putting her front legs forward and bending her back in and neck up as she stretched, rolling her shoulders. She had spent a good amount of time, walking and patrolling. Now the cold didn't bother her so much, with the blood circulating well in her veins. She shook herself slightly, her eyes turning back to the dual colored wolf.

In the space of the time it had taken her to pause, it seemed as though Sankor had engaged in another bout of misfiring acrobatics. Her eyes wide, she watched helplessly as the male caught his foot in a burrow and the ground rushed up to meet his maw. She closed the distance between them, bending her head down to his face. As soon as she ascertained that he wasn't badly injured, she said, "I do believe this is becoming a habit."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread